We wanted to let you know that Enasys is ringing in the new year with a brand-new company President, Tom O’Boyle. Seeing as Tom will work closely with our key customers on system projects and proposals, here is an overview of why we trust him with running Enasys and why you can too!
- Tom brings a passion for RFID with 20+ years of experience to his new role as President of Enasys
- As an industry leader, Tom has assisted numerous organizations, big and small, in using RFID, Bluetooth, and Ultra-Wide Band to track assets and perform automated inventory transactions
- He has led engineering and product management teams in the development of world-class technology which will allow him to ensure Enasys brings exceptional value to the teams that utilize our tracking systems
- He is easy to talk to and eager to help alleviate client’s pain points via tracking systems
- Tom has been a frequent speaker at industry events and honored many times in the past, including Supply & Demand Chain Executive “2014 Provider Pro to Know”
“Our client’s goals are my goals as I come into this position. I know I have the experience and knowledge to make a big impact for the organizations we serve—not only in terms of helping companies save time and money but also by creating systems that make work tasks less frustrating for employees of all levels.”
– Tom O’Boyle